CanoScan 3000 ex – CanoScan Flatbed Photo & Document Scanners,
CanoScan 3000 ex Driver Setup Download – Canon CanoScan 3000 ex One-touch usefulness. Terrific layout The CanoScan 3000 ex introduces a whole new technology of low-cost 2,400dpi scanners enabling high-resolution scans of printed paperwork, images and 35mm film.
The CanoScan 3000 ex is equipped which has a massive Film Adapter Device (FAU) and is able of scanning three frames of 35 mm movie within one pass. Canon’s innovative FARE (Film Computerized Retouching and Improvement) technological know-how, which was 1st introduced on top quality film scanners, is involved. This method makes use of infra-red gentle to discover and map dust and scratches over the surface area of your original. These are then far away from the scanned impression preserving you retouching time. FARE Level 1, showcased to the 5000F, is usually a new enhanced model offering even higher accuracy.
With its scanning capacity of two, four hundred dpi the CanoScan 3000 ex would be the to start with the stage in Canon’s step-up array. This resolution amount causes it to be in particular suitable for movie scanning because it nears the resolution of dedicated movie scanners often costing times far more. Its 48-bit color depth provides outstanding high quality from any picture unique, together with 35 mm negatives. It combines sophisticated CCD technologies incorporating a digital shutter, so scan occasions are brief – as much as two times as quickly because of the level of competition.
CanoScan 3000 ex Benefits
- 2400 x 4800dpi 6-line CCD sensor
- USB 2.0 High-Speed interface
- FAU to scan 35mm film
- FARE dust and scratch removal technology.
- 4 EZ buttons
- Comprehensive drivers and toolbox software
- Multi-Photo mode
- Windows and Macintosh compatible
CanoScan 3000 ex Supported Operating Systems
- For USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: Windows 2000 Pro, ME, XP (Home/Pro): CPU: Intel PIII, P4, Celeron (566 MHz or higher). AMD Athlon, Athlon MP/XP, Duron. 128MB RAM, USB port¹, CD ROM drive.
- For USB: Windows 98, 2000 Pro, ME, XP (Home/Pro):CPU: Pentium 233MHz or higher. 64MB RAM. USB port¹
- Mac OS²(USB):CPU: PowerPC G3 or higher. OS 9, OS X v10.1 or later (Classic) OS X v10.1.3 or later (Native). Mac with USB support. 64MB RAM
CanoScan 3000 ex Product Specification:
- Type: Desktop Colour Flatbed Scanner
- Scanning element: CCD
- Light source: Cold cathode fluorescent lamp
- Optical resolution: 2400 x 4800dpi
- Selectable resolution: 25 – 9600dpi
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Scanning gradation (colour): 48 bit input / 48 bit output
- Scanning gradation (greyscale): 16 bit input / 16¹ bit output
- Maximum document size: A4 / Letter 216[x 297mm]
- Preview speed: Approx 7 sec (excluding processing time)
- Scanning speed (colour): 7.2 msec/line (1200 dpi) 11.6 msec/line (2400 dpi)
- Scanning speed (greyscale); 7.2 msec/line (1200 dpi) 11.6 msec/line (2400 dpi)
- Scan speed (A4, 300dpi, Colour): 7.2-115.2 msec/line